Such questions seek to probe your personality traits, your strengths, and weaknesses, your interests, your motivations and role models, etc. Personality traits play a crucial role in the way a person handles different situations in the workplace. The interviewer also intends to check your awareness regarding your native place.
1. Introduce yourself.
2. What does your name mean?
3. Have you memorized your introduction?
4. How have your strengths helped you in life?
5. One weakness of yours which you converted into strength.
6. Can you talk about some instances which show that “confidence” is your strength?
7. Count three characteristics which make you different from others.
8. Describe two good things and two bad things about your hometown.
9. Describe yourself in just 3 words.
10. Explain one habit in detail.
11. Explain your Key Responsibility Areas.
12. Give 3 reasons why we should not select you.
13. How and what will you contribute to the classroom?
14. How did your college help you with your overall development?
15. How do you manage time between study and hobbies?
16. Is it difficult to take criticism and how do you deal with it?
17. Who inspires you and why?
18. Quote an instance where you motivated people.
19. Cite two reasons as to why we should select you.
20. Have you faced any difficulties in life?
21. Do you like to read? Which is your favorite book and author?
22. Tell us five important things about your hometown.
23. Tell us five things that you learned at your school. How do you apply these learning in your daily life?
24. Tell us something about the place you currently reside at.
25. Tell us something that you have not mentioned in the CV.
26. We prefer people with work – ex, what makes you come here without work – ex?
27. What are your hobbies?
28. What are the social problems in your state?
29. What are those things that your friends have asked you to work on?
30. What are you doing to overcome your weaknesses?
31. What are you passionate about in life?
32. What are your core values?
33. What do you like the most about yourself?
34. What do you want to do in life and what drives you towards it?
35. What does success mean to you?
36. Describe two instances where you have been able to demonstrate leadership and team building skills.
37. What does your father do?
38. What is the history of your state?
39. What is the name of your village? How much time does it take to reach there?
40. What are your biggest achievement and biggest failure so far?
41. What is your current objective?
42. Can you talk about your family background?
43. What type of music do you like?
44. Which company do you admire the most and why?
45. What has been the happiest moment in your life?
46. Which is your dream company?
47. Which newspapers do you read and why?
48. How would you help your best friend in a difficult situation?
49. Describe an incident in your life that has changed your perspective/outlook towards life.
50. What is the one thing you want to change about yourself?